Skip to content
- To advance the understanding of nine major faiths and change attitudes by providing more information and facilitate discussion.
- To promote good relations by creating networks and project delivery between different faith communities and wider society.
- To help faith groups contribute to social policy areas through being a centre for research, debate and engagement.
- To advance leadership, capacity and resilience in faith communities through training and resources.
- To tackle hate and extremism through proactive and reactive means.